1.1. Information you provide to usWe collect information you choose to provide or give to us in any manner. For example, we collect information that you provide when you create an account or communicate with us. The types of information that we may collect include your name, username, password, email address, payment method data, photos. We collect information you enter or otherwise provide on the Chilltime services, including: Email address; Your username, password, and other details that help us secure and provide access to the Chilltime services (like when you login to our products or websites); Your name, payment method, and other details we collect to help process purchases you make (like when you credits at our Store); The Chilltime services also offer social features like forums and chat. When you use these features, the information you share is public information – this means we may collect and use the information you provide, and in some cases it may also be collected or used by others without your knowledge. In addition to information about yourself, you may choose to share information about yourself in other content ("Content"), such as in products. Any action you perform with other users are considered public, and at your own discretion. When you a product with social network features like ours, note that some information will be publicly accessible to others, such as your game statistics and performance. We may record gameplay and related information (such as Username, Military Rank, and in-game actions), and replay or otherwise make it available to other users without further notice to you.
1.2. Information we collect automaticallyLog Information: your use of the Chilltime services (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, referral/exit pages, and in-game activity and interactions); Device Information: your computer or device (such as IP addresses, unique device IDs, processing capabilities, manufacturer and model, language and other regional settings, geographic location, and screen resolution and similar settings); Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: your connection to the Chilltime services, including details about the network and software you are using (such as browser type and version, operating system name and version, ISP, and your preference settings); Information on performance: How the Chilltime services perform, including problems you may encounter (such as loading errors and response times).
1.3. Information We Collect From Third PartiesSocial Media Services: We obtain information from third parties if you use their services in connection with the Chilltime services (such linking your Facebook account with the Chilltime services). Your privacy settings on the third party’s service control what information they share with us. Please make sure you’re comfortable with what they might share by reviewing their posted policies, and if applicable, modifying your privacy settings directly on their service. Information From other Third Party sources: We may use information about you that we collect from other sources, including but not limited to newspapers and Internet sources such as blogs, instant messaging services, Chilltime products and other users of Chilltime, to supplement your profile.
2. How We Collect Information
2.2. Analytics & Third Party Advertising Companies:In order to provide the best possible service and to allow us to make certain internal reports and make recommendations, we collect aggregate information about the use of the Service, including information about users accessing the Chilltime site or playing Chilltime products or using SNS Apps on other sites, such as internet protocol addresses, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time (“Activity Information”). We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our site and on certain Chilltime products and SNS Apps. Our system and the third-party advertising technology uses information derived from Activity Information, Chilltime's cookies on your hard drive, your visits to our site, the Chilltime products that you view and the SNS Apps you use to target advertising within our site or Chilltime products or SNS Apps. In addition, our advertisers may use other third-party advertising technology to target advertising on our site and other sites. In the course of advertisements being served to you, a unique third-party cookie or cookies may be placed on your computer. Similarly, third-party advertising companies may provide us with pixel tags (also called “clear gifs” or “beacons”) to help manage and optimize our online advertising. Beacons enable us to recognize a browser's cookie when a browser visits the site on which the beacon is located, and to learn which banner ads bring users to a given site. Chilltime does not provide any Personally Identifiable Information to third-party advertising companies. Note, however, that if an advertiser asks Chilltime to show an advertisement to users with certain characteristics (for example, women ages 18-24) or a segment of that group (for example, women ages 18-24 who have viewed certain categories of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the third-party advertising company may conclude that you have the characteristics of the audience that they are trying to reach. By using the Service, you consent to our retaining all the above-described information in anonymous form as long as Chilltime sees fit.
3. How We Use Your Information
4. Children’s Online PrivacyChilltime does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for Chilltime or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on Chilltime. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When applicable, the national minimum age to play is taken to account. If you are under your national minimum age requirements, you are likely to require parental permission to use our products, please contact us through email@example.com.
5. SecurityChilltime takes appropriate precautions to protect our users' information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or your password), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). (To learn more about SSL, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Sockets_Layer ). Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services.
7. Data RightsWe respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Rights that you may have, depending on the country in which you live, include: Accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletion of your information. Objecting to processing of your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information. Withdrawing your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your information with your consent. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. Complaining to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Union are available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.